We have launched a petition on Change.org in support of our demands.
Here is the petition text: please visit Change.org to sign, and share our petition on social media
the undersigned support the following demands of the South Yorkshire
Courier Network to ensure dignity at work for Deliveroo riders:
1) The Council to ensure that Deliveroo drivers are no longer served with penalty notices for loading and unloading while doing their job
2) That Deliveroo restore the per-job minimum pay to its previous rate of £4.25
3) That Deliveroo show couriers both destinations on a double order
4) That Deliveroo pay couriers for time spent waiting for food to be prepared
5) That Deliveroo pay couriers for the work they do even if the customer cancels
6) That Deliveroo do more to ensure restaurant workers and customers treat couriers with respect and support their couriers against abuse.